Friday, February 22, 2013

Day #25-I've been slacking a little

Time to get back to it! These past few days I've been trying (very hard) to let go of worry. Worry is something we think we need. We're comforted by it. It's a habit that's hard to let go of (even though it's not good for us).  Like many, I've taken worry to be a best friend, a confidant. A way to convince myself I'm being proactive, analyzing every eventuality and convincing myself that was helping.

It doesn't. Only concrete ACTIONS actually do. Surprisingly, this is a very very hard trait to let go of and not having that fear can actually leave you feeling a little naked. And not the fun kind either. More like the I'm-in-front-of-the-class-giving-a-speech-naked. Oddly enough, this nakedness leaves me without any excuses not to move forward, in every sense.

I have a race this weekend- a half marathon which is not a huge deal, in and of itself for me-it's not the main goal, but the 50 mph winds are (haha) taking the winds out of my running sails at the moment. If I am able to compete, it will have to be a test of mental toughness. If the race is cancelled, then it will be a long run. A test of  a "go-with-the-flowness" and lack of control.

1 comment:

  1. live173 視訊美女
    173影音live秀
    UThome影音視訊聊天室
    真人美女視訊直播
    台灣甜心視訊聊天室
    台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    showlive影音視訊聊天網
    momo520影音視訊聊天室
    ut視訊聊天室
    showlive視訊聊天網
    美女色聊天室性姿勢真人視頻蘋果視頻多人聊天室都市言情小說免費言情小說msn色視訊
    美女luo聊視頻深港DJ俱樂部真人視頻舞媚兒視頻多人聊天室亞洲成人電影真的免費色視訊
    寂寞私聊網站比照美女視頻多人寶貝視頻聊天室好看的言情小說69夫妻樂園qq色視訊
    成人在線聊天美女穿C字褲刮毛視頻幸福約炮網快播看午夜男人電影色情網站視訊錄影
    成人交友聊天美女一件也不穿的視頻棒棒糖視頻多人聊天室哥也色蝴蝶谷娛樂網視訊錄影軟體

    ReplyDelete